THE BOB CUT IS ALSO FOR CURLY HAIRCut your hair
Curly hair is very versatile! If you are one of those who think that having curly or wavy hair you cannot choose between several styles … you are wrong! You can opt for a multitude of styles and cuts. One of them, which is currently very fashionable, is the bob cut. It provides mobility and texture, two important points, that people with straight hair can not boast. From Garnier, we give you some tips and guidelines to take advantage of (both in the office and outside it) this very popular cut.
Four tips to show off bob cut
- Leave aside the idea that bangs are not for everyone! When you are at the hairdresser, ask your stylist to cut your bangs on your side; so you can easily hide it aside if, in the end, you are not very convinced. In addition, in your day to day mark the natural waves of your hair. You don’t need special treatments for curly hair, just gently comb them every morning.
- Another variant, which fits very well with curly hair, and especially the bob cut is the asymmetric cut, which will give volume and movement to your waves. You can try different styles but always taking into account the shape of your face. For example, for more rounded faces it is very good to cut the lateral parts leaving abundant bangs. And if you also add the foam Hydra Rizos de Garnier. The result will be spectacular!
- The third suggestion is the layered bob cut. Although many think that this haircut is for straight hair, we encourage you to challenge the conventions and ask your hairdresser to make you a few layers although eye! you have to keep in mind that the natural volume of your curls can increase if the layers are very short.
- Finally, for those who do not want to risk and want to maintain their current style, the long bob cut is the best option. With this cut, you save your beloved mane and, at the same time, change your image a bit. But beware! If your hair is very curly it is easier than you can spend with the scissors, so do not leave it too short. To enhance this cut, make some highlights or blonde wicks. It will change your look by rolling your curls!
In addition, it is also common to think that the bob cut is only for the summer. Well, no! The fact that it exposes the neck and neck does not mean that it cannot be worn at any time of the year. The bob is always synonymous with sensuality, elegance and extra femininity.
As the always elegant Coco Chanel said: “Everything that is fashionable goes out of style, style, never.”
You want to color your hair, learn how to make beautiful hairstyles, get your hair ready for your wedding, or don’t know how to pick up the care? You will find out all this in our articles.
- STEP BY STEP! PIGTAILS WITH BRAIDSNovember 3, 2019
- HALF-LENGTH HAIRSTYLES FOR WEDDINGSNovember 1, 2019
- IS THERE A SIMPLE BUT STYLISH HAIRSTYLE FOR GRADUATION? WE TELL YOU!October 29, 2019
- TOP 5 BEST CASUAL PICKUPSOctober 29, 2019
- VEGAN COSMETICS ARRIVE IN SPAIN: WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOWOctober 27, 2019