STEP BY STEP! PIGTAILS WITH BRAIDSTie your Hair
If you have not yet gone to the trend of pigtails with braids, you will soon surrender to her as the most stylish celebrities on the planet have already done. Undressed like the one’s Blake Lively looks, casual as Kirsten Dunst or in a crown-like Olga Kurylenko, the braids have been seen in all the red carpets imposed on the red carpet and their influence is already seen in our day to day.
In addition, it is a very fashionable style for special occasions, and now that we are at the time of weddings … Perhaps you can make yourself the braided style at weddings. If you want to know how to keep reading, we’ll show you step by step!
The secret is healthy and nourished hair
Of all the hairstyles with braids that you can wear in the events of this spring and lengthen during the summer nights, the crown of braids may be the simplest and, at the same time, the most successful option.
A romantic hairstyle, with boho airs, perfect for your guest looks and also for other less demanding appointments, but just as important and, above all, easy to do if you use the right products and follow the correct steps one by one.
As always when it comes to playing and experimenting with our hair, the secret is to have it prepared for everything that comes: healthy, lively hair, nourished from the roots to the ends and with the necessary texture so that the result is perfect.
This is even more important if your mane is especially dry and damaged, so, in these cases, it is 100% advisable to have very specific products on hand, such as the Nutri Repair Butter mask from Fructis, than with its combination of fortifying active ingredients. Fruits, shea butter, three nutritious oils, jojoba, macadamia and almond, and 3-glyceride, guarantee your hair the nutrition it needs before undergoing any hairstyle.
A crown of braids perfect step by step
Once you have prepared your hair with the products you need, decorating it with a braided crown is as simple as following these instructions:
- Separate two frontal strands and divide the hair in two.
- On one side, make a braid directed upwards and, on the other, directed downwards.
- Pass the top braid over the head and the bottom braid.
- Use hairpins to hold the hairstyle.
- If there is any loose hair, do not hesitate to apply a bit of hairspray and… problem solved!
Next, we leave you a video summary of the step by step so you can wear your crown of braids. It is much easier than it seems, cheer up to try! but, if you still have doubts, check out this explanatory video to solve them all!
You want to color your hair, learn how to make beautiful hairstyles, get your hair ready for your wedding, or don’t know how to pick up the care? You will find out all this in our articles.
- STEP BY STEP! PIGTAILS WITH BRAIDSNovember 3, 2019
- HALF-LENGTH HAIRSTYLES FOR WEDDINGSNovember 1, 2019
- IS THERE A SIMPLE BUT STYLISH HAIRSTYLE FOR GRADUATION? WE TELL YOU!October 29, 2019
- TOP 5 BEST CASUAL PICKUPSOctober 29, 2019
- VEGAN COSMETICS ARRIVE IN SPAIN: WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOWOctober 27, 2019